Quest (Supple Cordovan)
New shell cordovan from Shinki Hikaku tannery in Japan. This cordovan is completely different from the typical shell cordovan leather produced by Shinki. It has a much more supple feel and notable pull up compared to typical shinki shells. In fact, this is the most supple cordovan I’ve ever seen. The patina will be strong.
- New Shinki shell supple cordovan (natural)
- Accordion style side gusset
- 4 different sections to hold cards
- Able to hold coins or folded paper money
- Completely hand stitched and hand cut
- 11cm x 7.5cm